Disclaimer: I know that the episode was leaked last week, but I haven't watched it yet. These rules were created spoiler-free. (Oh, and you can reblog the drinking game from here.)
Take a sip if...
- Anyone takes off his shirt.
- Stiles’s eyes glisten with tragic, unshed tears.
- Someone uses a totally pointless martial arts move like leaping against a wall, or backflipping over something they could’ve just walked around.
- Peter Hale acts like a Disney villain but someone trusts him anyway.
- A student at Beacon Hills High is clearly a 24-year-old Abercrombie & Fitch model.
- Any scene inexplicably takes place in the boys’ locker room. (Double if it’s at night.)
- Lydia is smarter than everyone else in the room.
- The twins rip off their shirts and transform into the Werewolf Megazord.
- Obvious product placement onscreen.
- Dr. Deaton gets some dialogue that isn’t frustratingly cryptic and/or an explanation of something we already knew.
- Anything remotely good happens to Derek.
- READ MORE